Wednesday, March 20, 2013
More musicians, coaches, professional athletes and actors have announced they will play in the Needtobreathe Classic on Tuesday, March 19 at the Ralston Creek and Beresford Creek courses at the Daniel Island Club.
The tournament benefits Palmetto Medical Initiative.
Registration opens at 9 a.m. with a shotgun start at 11 a.m. Lunch will be served.
Band members of Needtobreathe are long-time supporters of PMI and, this year, decided to lend their name to Commonwealth Cares Foundation’s annual golf tournament. Joining Needtobreathe on the golf course are:
• Trevor Bayne – NASCAR driver
• Collective Soul – American rock band
• Mason Crosby – Kicker for Green Bay Packers
• Ray Goff – Former University of Georgia head coach and USC assistant
• Drew Holcomb – American singer/songwriter
• John Mark McMillan – American singer/songwriter
• Mercy Me – American Christian rock band
• Jerry Moore – Former Appalachian State head coach
• Dan Reeves – Player and coach of the Denver Broncos and Atlanta Falcons
• Bobby Richardson – Second baseman for New York Yankees
• Kevin Streelman – Professional golfer
• Ryan Succop – Kicker for Kansas City Chiefs
• Tenth Avenue North -– American singers/songwriters
• Justin Wheelon – 2012 SAG-E Actor (Iron Man 3)
Stay with the Moultrie News at www.MoultrieNews.com for updates as the tournament field is completed. Register for our weekly newsletter on the home page.
Moultrie News is pleased to offer readers the enhanced ability to comment on stories. We expect our readers to engage in lively, yet civil discourse. We do not edit user submitted statements and we cannot promise that readers will not occasionally find offensive or inaccurate comments posted in the comments area. Responsibility for the statements posted lies with the person submitting the comment, not Moultrie News.