Basketball camp offered
Basketball Basics 101, a developmental camp for ages 7 -12 girls and boys, is a camp designed for the young student athlete just beginning to show interest in basketball.
It introduces fundamental basketball skills with an emphasis on learning and executing proper techniques.
• Individual/group training (ages 7 – 12 and 13 – 17)
• Ball handling and shooting
• Offensive and defensive moves and techniques
• Locations – Downtown, Mount Pleasant, and West Ashley
• Website – DAEfoundation.org
For more information, please call 330-3191.