Wednesday, May 1, 2013
Basketball Basics 101, a developmental camp for ages 7 -12 girls and boys, is a camp designed for the young student athlete just beginning to show interest in basketball.
It introduces fundamental basketball skills with an emphasis on learning and executing proper techniques.
• Individual/group training (ages 7 – 12 and 13 – 17)
• Ball handling and shooting
• Offensive and defensive moves and techniques
• Locations – Downtown, Mount Pleasant, and West Ashley
• Website – DAEfoundation.org
For more information, please call 330-3191.
Moultrie News is pleased to offer readers the enhanced ability to comment on stories. We expect our readers to engage in lively, yet civil discourse. We do not edit user submitted statements and we cannot promise that readers will not occasionally find offensive or inaccurate comments posted in the comments area. Responsibility for the statements posted lies with the person submitting the comment, not Moultrie News.