Charleston County PTA hold training workshop
The Charleston County PTA Distric is offering its Fall Leadership Training Workshop to all current and rising PTA members in the county. Check In: 8:45 am
When: Saturday, Sept. 21, 9 a.m. until noon
Where: Mamie Whitesides Elementary, 1565 Rifle Range Road
Details: There is a cost of $25 per person to participate. On-line registration is available at www.scpta9.org
This is a PTA networking event and there will be breakfast with light refreshments. Children’s activities provided. Sign up with your children. The great benefits to attending the conference are:
• Get involved and get informed – seize your opportunity to bring about a positive impact in your children’s education, health and safety;
• Know your potential. PTA is a network of 5 million people making a difference in your children’s academic success, school and community;
• Get connected and network with Charleston County PTA District 9 officers, presidency and boardsmanship workshops by experienced instructors in the fields;
• Legislative Advocacy tools: state and local issues on education. Seize your opportunity to impact and influence. Learn how to make positive changes in your child’s education, health and safety; and
• PTA membership advantages such as grants and awards.
There will be Kindles, E-learning tools and “how to” guides, PTA-Staples partnership, fundraising, educational materials, assistance with implementing national and SCPTA pro-grams, i.e., Reflections Art Program. Get innovative ideas from school administrators, teach-ers and other PTA units in Charleston County.