Friday, September 20, 2013
The Charleston County PTA Distric is offering its Fall Leadership Training Workshop to all current and rising PTA members in the county. Check In: 8:45 am
When: Saturday, Sept. 21, 9 a.m. until noon
Where: Mamie Whitesides Elementary, 1565 Rifle Range Road
Details: There is a cost of $25 per person to participate. On-line registration is available at www.scpta9.org
This is a PTA networking event and there will be breakfast with light refreshments. Children’s activities provided. Sign up with your children. The great benefits to attending the conference are:
• Get involved and get informed – seize your opportunity to bring about a positive impact in your children’s education, health and safety;
• Know your potential. PTA is a network of 5 million people making a difference in your children’s academic success, school and community;
• Get connected and network with Charleston County PTA District 9 officers, presidency and boardsmanship workshops by experienced instructors in the fields;
• Legislative Advocacy tools: state and local issues on education. Seize your opportunity to impact and influence. Learn how to make positive changes in your child’s education, health and safety; and
• PTA membership advantages such as grants and awards.
There will be Kindles, E-learning tools and “how to” guides, PTA-Staples partnership, fundraising, educational materials, assistance with implementing national and SCPTA pro-grams, i.e., Reflections Art Program. Get innovative ideas from school administrators, teach-ers and other PTA units in Charleston County.
Moultrie News is pleased to offer readers the enhanced ability to comment on stories. We expect our readers to engage in lively, yet civil discourse. We do not edit user submitted statements and we cannot promise that readers will not occasionally find offensive or inaccurate comments posted in the comments area. Responsibility for the statements posted lies with the person submitting the comment, not Moultrie News.