Thursday, April 10, 2014
Charleston Home and Design magazine urges local homeowners to get inspired and get started on building their new dream home or remodeling their existing home.
The Charleston Home and Design Show on Daniel Island – to be held April 26-27, at Family Circle Stadium – promises to help them do just that by showcasing thousands of the newest and finest custom home products by many of Charleston’s most recognized and respected local companies.
Show highlights Include:
– Admission and parking are absolutely free during regular show hours.
– It’s a rain-or-shine event with more than 75 of the most reputable local companies lining the stadium concourse, which is shaded from the sun, protected from the elements and has cool breezes off the Wando River.
– Daniel Island Luxury Home Tour features seven private residences opening their doors to the public on Saturday, April 26. Architects and builders will be on hand to answer questions and point out the custom architectural details at each home.
Tickets are $20 in advance and $25 on April 26 at Family Circle Stadium. The proceeds benefit the American Red Cross Carolina Chapter.
The Home and Design Show will also feature a host of other attraction and prizes such as:
– Food Truck Row will feature two to four local food trucks each day of the show.
– The chance to win a $5,500 organizational makeover including 20 hours of professional organizing services from Jennifer Truesdale with STR8N Up, a Murphy Wall Bed from HWC Custom Cabinetry, and a closet makeover from 1st Class Painting and Restoration.
For more information, please visit www.charlestonhomeanddesign.com.
To purchase tickets to the luxury home tour, visit www.danielislandluxuryhometour.com.