Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Charleston County Government's Small-Business Enterprise Program (SBE) announces a free business development workshop for small-business owners. The workshop will be held Thursday, April 24, from 6-7:30 p.m. in Room B-339 of the county's Lonnie Hamilton, III Public Services Building located at 4045 Bridge View Drive in North Charleston.
The workshop, titled “Business Banking 101 for Small Businesses,” will focus on the basics of financing a small business and gaining access to capital.
The workshop will focus on:
– Understanding the basics of financing a small business
– The steps to apply for a small-business loan
– The types of loans available for small businesses
– Managing your finances
– Financial preparedness
Featured speakers at the workshop:
– Lea Pinckney, Mount Pleasant Store Manager with TD Bank
– Mallory Winter, Business Development Associate (SBA) with TD Bank
– Grant McAnulty, Small-Business Relationship Manager with TD Bank
Anyone interested in attending the workshop is encouraged to register in advance online at www.charlestoncounty.org/departments/Procurement/index or by calling at 843-958-4750.