Friday, May 2, 2014
Networking with an emphasis on the business growth opportunities for the Charleston area will be on the agenda May 6 at the Harbour Club, as ConneXus Networking presents an event that will bring together local business people and key influencers.
The event will give Lowcountry business professionals and entrepreneurs the opportunity to hear from and interact with leaders from the Charleston County Small Business Enterprise Program, Charleston Regional Development Alliance, SCRA/SC Launch and Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce.
Specific speakers/panelists include:
• Karan J. Sorensen, president, Sorensen Strategies, LLC (Facilitator)
• Susan Hogan, SBE program manager, Charleston County Small Business Enterprise Program
• Tara Spicer, director, Investor and Community Relations, Charleston Regional Development Alliance (CRDA)
• Greg Hillman, executive director, S.C. Operations, SCRA/SC Launch
• Pennie Bingham, senior vice president, Business Advancement, Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce
The event will be held at the Harbour Club, 35 Prioleau St., Charleston, from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Cost is $25 with advance registration, or $30 at the door, which includes appetizers and two complimentary drinks. To register online, visit www.eventbrite.com/e/connexus-networking-event-tickets-11409111961.