Police Blotter - House party

  • Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A woman had to call police because someone decided to have a party in her home without permission. She told officers, it appeared they entered through the dog door. She said she had been away and had someone watching the house and her dogs.

The dog sitter said she came to the house, let the dogs out and then left after locking the doors. According to the report, when she returned, the doors were unlocked. She found a soda bottle on the table that had been used as a bong, unopened beer cans and bottles and an empty wine bottle, the report said.

The beds in the house were messed up and all the bottles of wine and booze in the house were now empty, according to the report.

The partiers also allegedly cooked a little something to eat and helped themselves to the homeowner’s body lotion.

Everything was submitted into evidence, but there were no suspects at the time of the report being made.

Latest Videos
On Vacation
News from Twitter

Moultrie News

© 2016 Moultrie News an Evening Post Industries company. All Rights Reserved.

Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Parental Consent Form.