Josh and Amy Trowman of Isle of Palms, S.C. proudly announce the birth of their daughter Isla Rose Trowman. The baby was born February 19, 2014 at East Cooper Medical Center weighing 8 pounds 4 ounces and measuring 20 inches long. The maternal grandparents are Barbara and Mike Baun of Carmel, Ind. and Steve Ham of Salem, S.C. The paternal grandparents are Rick and Claudia Trowman of Seabrook Island, S.C. The baby was welcomed home by her sisters, Chloe Ann Trowman, 7, and Piper June Trowman, 5.
- Teacher to Parent - Players assault coach; student attacks must be held accountable
- Mount Pleasant teen donates bikes to dozens of youth at Windwood Farm
- Jamie Lynn stuck ashore due to tides, strong winds
- Antonelli, Freeling, Wiseman highlight local all-state nods
- Man arrested after pursuit from North Charleston to Mount Pleasant
- How the Bishops measure success in the early rounds
- JBE teacher named 2019 VFW Elementary School TOY for SC
- Teacher to Parent - Curing the common student disease called 'irresponsibility'
- Letters to the Editor
- Mount Pleasant considers lowering building heights in Boulevard Overlay and Waterfront Gateway districts