Tuesday morning, Dec. 17, fifth grade students at James B. Edwards held their annual commemorative Wreaths Across America service at Mount Pleasant Memorial Gardens. After building seven extra large wreaths representing the five branches of the military, missing in action and prisoners of war. After researching veterans’ experiences within their families, six students placed the wreaths in the Veterans’ Garden for holiday display. Each shared testimonial of family members’ military experiences.
- Teacher to Parent - Players assault coach; student attacks must be held accountable
- Jamie Lynn stuck ashore due to tides, strong winds
- Mount Pleasant teen donates bikes to dozens of youth at Windwood Farm
- Antonelli, Freeling, Wiseman highlight local all-state nods
- Man arrested after pursuit from North Charleston to Mount Pleasant
- How the Bishops measure success in the early rounds
- Teacher to Parent - Curing the common student disease called 'irresponsibility'
- JBE teacher named 2019 VFW Elementary School TOY for SC
- Letters to the Editor
- Wando nabs share of region title, home playoff game in regular-season finale